Chase Accounting is a small sized accountancy firm based in Cannock, Staffordshire, specialising in accountancy and tax advice to small and medium sized businesses. We have been operating since 1986 when Ken, our accountant, qualified as a member of ACCA (The Assocation for Chartered Certified Accountants). He has since gone on to become a Fellow of the assocation and recently celebrated 25 years membership. For news articles that may help you save tax have a look at the news feed. The company works with a broad spectrum of clients working in various construction industries, retail, service industries, charities and churches. Services offered tailored to your needs include a friendly and confidential service covering:
- Final and management accounts production
- Tax returns for sole traders, partnerships & companies
- Self assessment including capital gains tax and rental income
- VAT advice, returns and submission
- Payroll burearu & CIS administration
- Bespoke book-keeping services
- Independent examinations for charities and other organisations
- Company formation and secretarial services
- Advice regarding IR35
- Company name holding
- Independent financial advice
A free initial interview is also available where we will guarantee a tax saving and help you keep more of what you earn. We cover a wide geographic area including Cannock, Heath Hayes, Hednesford, Rugeley, Burntwood, Cheslyn Hay & Great Wyrley.
Comitted to minimising waste we are semi paperless and use the most effective filing system to ensure that you receive the tax refunds you are eligible to as quickly as possible. We also offer standing order payment plans, helping you to maintain a steady cash flow through the year. Alternatively we accept card payments, cheque and cash.
If you want to find out more about us and more importantly what we can do reduce your tax